Congressman Chris Collins to Hold Event in Opposition to Lake Ontario Water Level Plan
Congressman Chris Collins (NY-27) will hold a press conference this Wednesday regarding the International Joint Commission's ruling to implement new guidelines determining the water levels of Lake Ontario.
WHAT: Congressman Collins and several other state and local legislators will discuss their concerns with the International Joint Commission's ruling, and its impact on local stakeholders and the community.
WHEN: Wednesday, July 2nd, at 10:30 a.m.
WHERE: Oak Orchard Lighthouse, 14357 Ontario Street, Kent, NY, 14477 (Town of Carlton)
- U.S. Congressman Chris Collins (NY-27)
- Hon. Lynne Johnson, Orleans County Legislator
- Hon. David Godfrey, Niagara County Legislator
- Representatives from the office of New York State Senator George Maziarz
- Representatives from the office of New York State Assemblyman Stephen Hawley
For planning purposes only and subject to change.