Congressman Chris Collins Announces Satellite Office Hours for March
Congressman Chris Collins (NY-27) announced today that his staff will be available for satellite office hours throughout the community during the month of March. These satellite hours are in addition to the normal office hours at Collins’ district offices in both Lancaster and Geneseo. Staffers will be holding satellite hours each month in rotating locations.
“While our district offices in both Lancaster and Geneseo are open for constituents to stop by anytime, holding satellite office hours allows us to be as accessible as possible across all 105 towns in New York’s 27th Congressional District,” said Collins. “I encourage people to stop by and take advantage of the resource.”
Collins’ office stands ready to assist residents of NY-27 with casework related to all federal matters including social security benefits, passport issues, and student loans, as well as interacting with federal agencies including the Veterans’ and Small Business administrations.
- Monday, March 11, 2013 from 9:00 am to 12 noon at Warsaw Town Hall (83 Center Street, Warsaw, NY 14569)
- Friday, March 15, 2013 from 9:00 am to 12 noon at Lockport Town Hall (6560 Dysinger Road, Lockport, NY 14094)
- Friday, March 15, 2013 from 9:00 am to 12 noon at Canandaigua Town Hall, Court Room (5440 State Route 5 & 20, Canandaigua, NY 14424)
- Monday, March 18, 2013 from 2:00 pm to 5 pm at Wheatland Town Hall, Room B (22 Main Street, Scottsville, NY 14546)
- Monday, March 18, 2013 from 9:00 am to 12 noon at Hamburg Town Hall (6100 South Park Ave., Hamburg, NY 14075)
- Friday, March 22, 2013 from 9:00 am to 12 noon at Batavia City Hall, 2nd Floor (1 Batavia City Centre, Batavia, NY 14020)
- Monday, March 25, 2013 from 9:00 am to 12 noon at Albion Town Hall (3665 Clarendon Road, Albion, NY 14411)